Thursday, July 21, 2005

Update on the Most Intriguing (and Sensual) Male Poets of 2006 Calendar

We have ten poets committed now and a number thinking about it. Time's running out. We looking for a few more good poets willing to participate and have a good time doing so. The calendars will be on sale at cafepress and the proceeds will go to benefit CFIDS research, the illness that I deal with and for which scant research funds are available. This very kind suggestion was made by Jenn and Didi.

Now, go to the Jennijack link in my righthand links column for an even more detailed update.

Pris

3 comments:

Anonymous Poet said...

Hi! Interesting idea. Are you asking for poems? Or poems + photos (of the poet)?

Just wondering.

How does a male poet know if he is intriguing? (Or sensual for that matter?)

Does my latest post "Undecorated" qualify me? : ) If so, feel free to drop me a line. Take care!

Pris said...

Hi
There's no email address (that I could find) in your profile. We're asking for photographs first of all. A lot depends on whether a poet can get both a good shot of himself and one done with a quality camera so that the photo can be reproduced on a calendar. Why don't you email me? My email address is in my profile? Be sure to identify yourself in the RE or I don't open mail I don't know. Maybe you can send a snapshot of yourself for now and I'll send you a webpage we've made with detailed information about the calendar. As for who's intriguing or sensual? It's not appearance per se. It's as much what a man conveys through his eyes, his stance, and also what's between his ears.

We get the photos first, then select the poems. Hope this helps.

Pris said...

You ARE worthy. Now you have me smiling again:-) I'll email you with an answer to your question. As one to be in the calendar, we can share that much. No further than you for the moment, tho.