Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer



Actually this is Spring Break in Ft Myers, Fl, my senior year. A shot of my boyfriend. I spent the break with him and his sister, one of my closet friends (and still is).

Now, if he'd been a poet, he coulda been a contender for our calendar:-)

More lazy days of summer...(yes, I had out the old album)



This was one of my friend and me (I'm the one with no glasses and the vamp look)sitting on my boyfriend's car at Daytona Beach. I went to Stetson, which was less than an hour's drive away, so on weekends when there wasn't too much else to be done, off to the ocean we went!
Pris

6 comments:

Geoff Sanderson said...

I've caught you at it, posting Sunday blogs on Saturday - you time-shifter, you; what's next - your Christmas Message?

And hey, how did you let this hunky guy get away?

Pris said...

Guilty as charged :-) I've actually been posting the next day's post late the day before for a while now, off and on, but did it before you went to bed this time and you caught me.

I wanted to go to graduate school. Didn't want to marry right after college and he knew that, too, so , while we cared for each other, we held back any feelings that went any deeper. I still hear from him from time to time and have seen him over the years. He's still one hell of a nice guy. Sweet and gentle, the way he was when I dated him.

Pris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pris said...

I lost my server typing the above message and it got posted twice.

Anonymous said...

definately a calendar candidate... too bad he isn't a poet!!!

Pris said...

He's older now, but still a good looking man. This photo makes me hope one of our poets strikes a similar pose for the calendar. It's really quite appealing and unusual.