Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sha Boom

Have you ever known this guy?



Tell me about the baddest, sexiest guy or gal you ever dated or pined after as a teenager.

Mine was named Billy Hicks and his hair was like this, only brown instead of black. Elvis pout lips. Bedroom eyes. Dumb as hell. He had flunked and was two years older then the rest of us. I sat beside him in ninth grade Civics class and couldn't think of the lessons over the beating of my heart. The crush lasted about two months, but oh, the fantasies during that time!

Pris

7 comments:

Pris said...

Hi Annie
Isn't it incredible that we both fell for the same bad-dumb type--and at the same age, too. At least we had enough sense not to get stuck there.

Anonymous said...

His name was Jay, and he is my daughter's dad. He was tall, and reeked of Camel cigarettes, had curly brown hair and the most amazing brown eyes. He was just like Annie's Bobby, only 18 and and a Greatful dead fan... unlike Annie, I didn't realize how bad a boy he was until he slept with my best friend... you live you learn I guess!!! :)

Pris said...

I've always thought of all betrayals, that's the worst! One of my best friends from high school days had a husband who left her for her best friend in their thirties. Now she's able to say 'good riddance'.

CSOC said...

Pris- where did you get this picture of me?

Pris said...

hmmm...does that mean you were a bad boy??:-) Don't answer. I can believe you were.

CSOC said...

http://kerosart.blogspot.com/2005/07/for-pris.html

Pris said...

The resemblance is amazing! I've got your link posted up above. Wow!