Monday, July 04, 2005

Independence

I'm directing you to a poem on my site today since it has animation and music. It's one I wrote last year after watching the Boston celebration. I spent six years in Boston and watched the Pops celebrate, complete with cannons, during those years. One year stood out in memory. I was with the man I lived with in the Commune, my first marriage over. I was giddy with love. The stars were out. The night was magic.

So many years later, watching it on tv, those days were a distant memory. Click HERE to see the page. IE blocks music sometimes so you may have to allow that to hear. If you feel more comfortable going into IE and visiting the page directly from your browser, the URL is http://www.poeticinspire.com/independence.html

Here's to the English. If they hadn't gotten us so mad we wouldn't be free:-)

Pris

No comments: