Saturday, August 20, 2005

Questions , always questions...

Didi Menendez posted on her blog.....I had to answer these questions for my profile for the project I am working on. She says, why don't you guys answer these questions on your blogs too?

3 Songs from the soundtrack of your life:
A Whiter Shade of Pale- Procal Harum (sp?)
Lying Eyes- Eagles
Father and Son- Cat Stevens

can't help it..had to add
Brown Eyed Girl-Van Morrison (thanks, Charlie)
Two out of Three Ain't Bad-Meatloaf
My father's Eyes-Eric Clapton
The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice (thanks, Steven)
Bach's Double Concerto
Brahm's Piano Concerto
Dvorak's Cello Concerto

Favourite book[s]:
Anything by Alice Hoffman, Sue Grafton, Tom Robbins--mostly anything offbeat, too.

Favourite film[s]:
Love Actually, The English Patient, Closer

Favourite poem[s]:
Impossible question

Favourite quote
Is that a banana in your pocket or are you glad to see me? Mae West

The Beatles or Marvin Gaye?
The Beatles.

Favourite comfort foodAnything my friend Barbara cooks when she comes to town..mostly unusual made-up vegetarian

What fuels your drive?
My friend, Joe..he always says I can do it.

What Inspires you
Music. Art. Love.

Bio:
Pris Campbell lives in the greater West Palm Beach with a crazy dog and an absent-minded husband. She writes poetry and is co-writing her second romance novel. When she can't be creative, she turns into the Incredible Hulk and destroys things.

If you decide to do this, post a comment here or on Didi's link.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

ah so now we know your true identity Hulk.

d.

Pris said...

gads, I'm found out.

taiji heartwork said...

The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice.
His woman, Lisa Hannigan, is lovely. She's the one that sings with him.

Pris said...

Yes! Thanks for reminding me. The dvd has a vid at the end of him singing that with him and yes, she is indeed lovely.

I'll fix the title.

Unknown said...

Not much interest on my part, lethargic day maybe.

Have at it and enjoy....

ginger

Pris said...

tis okay. I'll just reread one of your posts:-)

Pris said...

All spam will be deleted immediately! Take note, future spammers.

Berenice said...

What a great idea this is. I enjoyed reading your answers Pris. Here be mine http://thepoetatrest.blogspot.com/2005/08/inspired-by-pris-campbells-post.html (you will most likely have to copy and paste this link...I forget how to make it work!

B xx

Pris said...

Hi B
I just commented at your blog. You use the a href code in comments, too, same as in your blog or blog links to make that a hot link.

B Hotlink Here

Pris said...

B Link Again
Well, I must've put the wrong URL in the last one. If this one doesn't work, I'm going to bed:-)

Pris said...

I'm going to bed lol

Pris said...

I'll visit in a while and see what you said:-)

Pris said...

Looking forward!!