Sunday, October 16, 2005

Want to hear me read?

Click HERE for my Ipod radio channel. If you don't have Ipod, by clicking on the poem name in the list, you can download. I don't have Ipod, so by downloading, it loads into my Music Match Music Box (my MP3 default player) and then I listen at my convenience. Dial-up users may find this time consuming, but with fast speed access, it goes quickly.

Created through MiPo and Didi Menendez. She's in the process of setting this up for a large number of poets who've been invited to read on the shows she and Birdie create, a time-consuming task. Thanks for all of your hard work, Didi!

Pris

4 comments:

Geoff Sanderson said...

It was lovely hearing you read your poems Betty - I particularly enjoyed 'El Culeo de Pris'!

Pris said...

oh lordy..he's been hitting the sherry again!

Lee Herrick said...

I loved "Want." A pleasure to hear...

Pris said...

Thanks, Lee. Even though I haven't lived in the South since I was 16, my southern accent on certain words is strong enough that I worry that my reading is difficult to understand. I'm glad you enjoyed. I know how much I love your reading voice. So strong and clear. Not to mention how I admire your poems!