Friday, November 16, 2007

Then and Now: My college friend visits.

Marilyn and I were friends throughout college. During our senior year, her brother who'd been in the service, came to Stetson, too. We hit it off and dated throughout my senior year. The top picture is Marilyn and me mugging for the cam yesterday. Below it is a picture taken the summmer after college when Marilyn and Dick came up to Pageland, my hometown, for a visit. You can see how much attention brothers pay to their sisters:-)

Anyway, I'm tired, but enjoying the visit. It's extra special when a friendship lasts this long.

Click to enlarge.

Oh, on the poetry front, I just had another poem accepted by Empowerment4Women and a couple of haiga accepted for Sketchbook. Life moves on.






4 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Well done Pris for your poetry acceptance. Lovely photo's too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the poems being accepted...super.
Love the pic, oh those carefree days...smiles.

steve said...

Nice to have that friendship last so long, and to have these pictures - can feel the warmth.:) Congratulations too on the poetry acceptance.

Pris said...

Thanks, all three of you!