Monday, September 19, 2005

All the Web Search Engine

Click the post title for the latest search engine out and recommended by the Kim Komando newsletter as an alternative to the current bigger ones.

In trying it out by checking my name, I found one link to this collaborative poem with Tim Deer, published two years ago in Blackmail Press, a good New Zealand based journal. I hadn't looked back on this collaboration since we did it.

I also found that by clicking on photos in the search box in this engine, I found, to my horror, tons of photos of myself that I had used in the past as profile photos and discarded (with good reason:-), as well as photos, haigas, and artwork found on my website.

Pris

3 comments:

Berenice said...

Hee hee hee...I'm going to look for those pics of you now ;-)

I bet there won't be any of me......

B xx

Berenice said...

Well whaddya know...not one single pic of me. Hmph!! B xx

ps: I found you though Pris.

Pris said...

well i'll remedy that! I'll post all the photos I have of you on my blog. Remember that one with the green mud on your face??:-)