Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two bits of very nice news at one time!

I just checked my mail to find that one of my poems, Original Sin, from Sea Trails, that was published in The Wild Goose Poetry review, was just nominated for a Pushcart Prize for 2010, my second nomination this year. Look in the spring issue to read the poem. Thank you very much, Wild Goose!

My next email was from Pedestal Magazine telling me how much they enjoyed my book and will be running a review of it in their next issue.

I'm very pleased! Now, if a bunch more of my readers buy a copy of the book, that would totally make my day:-)

Pris

(Lummox Press, for signed and dedicated copy. Also available on Amazon)

8 comments:

me/cfs warrior said...

Congratulations Pris! And well earned!

Jim K. said...

Congrats....rockin it, Pris!
Ya gotta have heart.

Pris said...

Thank you both!!

Dusty Bogwrangler said...

Loved the poem - well deserved nomination. Congratulations!

Collin Kelley said...

Congrats, Pris!

Pris said...

Thanks, Jo and Collin!

steve said...

Hi Pris - hey, the Lummox Press link here starts with htp:// instead of http:// - may want to fix. On my way to order acopy of Sea Trails :)

Pris said...

Steve, thanks for catching that! I just fixed it, and also thanks for ordering my book!!