Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MiPo Print (OCHO) is out and it sings!!

The following announcement comes from Didi Menendex

Our new print companion to MiPOesias is now available.

http://www.lulu.com/content/337361

Contributors include:
John Korn
Jenni Russell
Jack Anders
Helm Filipowitsch
Ron Androla
Pris Campbell
Laurel K. Dodge
Amy King
Tom Blessing

If anyone is interested in reviewing OCHO, I will be happy to send you the PDF.

I will be mailing complimentary copies to a few of you as well.

Thank you,
Didi Menendez
OCHO and MiPOesias Magazine
www.mipoesias.com

NOTE: Several people have asked about the meaning of the journal's name. Tom Blessing was right in his comment. I just checked with didi. OCHO is '8'.

11 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Looks good --

Pris said...

Hi Andrew,
Being in it, I've seen the copy online when d was proofing it. It's going to be an excellent issue.

Michael Parker said...

Congratulations, Pris on getting into the first edition of Ocho! Your poetry sings!

Pris said...

Thanks, Michael. Now I can hardly wait to hold it in my hands. Didi did a bangup job with the cover and design.

J.B. Rowell said...

Congrats - I saw the cover done by Didi and it's great - does Ocho mean something and/or stand for something - I missed that . . .

Pris said...

Hi Julia,
I was just thinking about you recently and wondering what you were up to. If didi explained Ocho, I didn't see it anywhere. I need to ask her. I'm so glad to see you again!

J.B. Rowell said...

It's nice to be thought of . . .
:)

tom said...

Ocho? 8

but, yes it is an excellent issue - didi always does such a great job
with these

Pris said...

Yes, she's creative and a hard worker, to boot.

J.B. Rowell said...

duh - 8 - I thought it was an acronym!

Pris said...

You guys are saying ocho is spanish for eight?

i think the time has come to write didi and ask her what she meant:-)

aha! cohan is my verification word..I can see it and i can type it. hooray1