Saturday, November 25, 2006

Some fun!

A friend found this site for creating all sorts of fun and unusual effects with your photos. Flickr organized the page. I was dabbling with it yesterday just to check out the magazine effects one, but didn't try to put together a polished (and hilarious) cover like she did. This is one created from a baby photo of my mother. I had erased the background and copied it onto a colored one. Voila. Mom flies!



The site is located at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

Have fun!

Pris

9 comments:

Pat Paulk said...

Cool!!

Pris said...

It's fun. I'm looking forward to the energy to do a really good one!

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Eighty dollars!?! My word and honor, as my funny neighbor Mrs. Work used to say before she moved away....

But what a fun thing to do with a fun picture. I'll look into it!

Pris said...

It's worth every penny lol

Brian Campbell said...

Very cool.

polona said...

looks cool! i'll have to explore the link :)

Pris said...

I've already made a funny one to send to a friend:-)

SarahJane said...

cute! that looks fun. i like that it costs $80. wow, might as well make it $79.99!

Pris said...

Hey Sarah
If you call in within the next 15 minutes, you can buy it for 19.99!!!:-)