Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank you Scott Owens

Since I can't get out to do readings (dizziness, loss of voice, etc), Scott Owens kindly agreed to read poems from my book when he has the opportunity over the next two or three months. Last night he took open mic at a Hickory reading for 10 minutes and sold three books. Scott, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

By the way, Scott has a new book coming out in the spring that can be preordered at The Main Street Rag under upcoming books. His current book, The Fractured World, published by Main Street Rag as well, is selling hand over fist. I love that book.

Lummox wrote me to tell me that SUNY (State University of New York) in Buffalo just ordered copies of my current book, Sea Trails, and the chapbook, Hesitant Commitments, that he published earlier. I don't have any idea how they stumbled across it, but I'm grateful.

3 comments:

Jim K. said...

Very nice, Scott!
I think there are a few
discoveries in Sea Trails.

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a good guy to have on board.

Pris said...

Isn't he so wonderful to do this??