Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Three more poems in the Outlaw Poetry Network

Read them HERE. Resizing Norman is from my book, The Nature of Attraction, written in collaboration with Scott Owens. Sales information for the book is in the right sidebar.

I would appreciate any comments on the Outlaw Poetry site if you feel so moved.

I'm getting a mix of clearer days then a swimmy day now after the rear-ending and still can't spend much time on the computer. I apologize that I've not made return visits to those of you who so kindly read my blog. I will again when I can.

Pris

2 comments:

Nic Sebastian said...

Tried to post at the site but it told me my comment was blocked for some proxy-related reason. What I said was: Terrific work, Pris. Love the pyschological profile you capture so wonderfully in Resizing Norman, and the rape poem is just one gut-punch after another. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Nic

Pris said...

Thanks, Nic. No idea why you couldn't post there but I'm glad you did here! I appreciate your comment.