Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Past



I found this old photo yesterday. I was just married to my first husband, a four year navy officer, back from Vietnam. In this photo he was stationed in Newport, R.I. for his last two years and I worked as a Psychologist there, as I did in Hawaii, when he was based out of Pearl Harbor.

I'd love to see any old photos you have of yourself from Christmases past. If you post them on your blog, let me know. I don't know if comments support images or not, but I don't think so.

Pris

4 comments:

Pat Paulk said...

Weren't you the Christmas diva!!!

Pris said...

I look like it, don't I??:-)

polona said...

you look gorgeous!
don't think i have any pics like that...

Pris said...

Thanks! I can't believe the number of presents under the tree. I think some are from my first husband's folks and some from mine since we were on such a tight budget saving for his law school the following year.