Monday, June 13, 2005


The following little ditty was written by my English friend Geoff Sanderson. Hang your head in shame, Geoff lol. I got even!

Pixilated Pris

It’s a pity about Pris –
her persona’s lost its fizz
and she’s suffering from shallow
depth of field.

Her ego is deflated
and her image pixilated –
she’s lacking all that strength she
used to wield.

Her face is out of focus
and her legs all hocus-pocus,
her colours are confused and
not so clear.

That’s as good as I can make it
and I don’t know how she’ll take it,
so I’m definitely getting
out of here!

G. (with affection)


Geoff said...

No publicity is bad publicity, they say, so thank you for giving my poetry an airing on this prestigious and world famous Bog ('Shouldn't that be Blog? A Bog is a place with wet spongy ground consisting of decomposing vegetation - err, perhaps you're right.' Editor.)
I expect to achieve Pushcart nomination. BTW, there's still someone stealing my work, and posting it as Anonymous; beware.

Pris said...

Pushcart award coming up!:-)